Friday, April 26, 2013

Authors Are My Rock Stars!

How much fun is it to meet REAL LIVE authors?!  This is one of the reasons I enjoy going to the Texas Library Association conference every year.  Here I am with Isla J. Bick, author of the fabulous Ashes series, Drowning Instinct, and her newest book, The Sin Eater's Confession, among others.  I have twittered with her, but I was so excited to be able to talk to her in person!  I also scored an ARC of Monsters, which is the 3rd and final installment of the Ashes series.  I can't wait to start it!








Another author I have corresponded with is Ruta Sepetys, who wrote Between Shades of Gray and Out of the Easy, which is her latest book.  I recently reviewed this book and wrote her to let her know.  I also follow her on twitter.  Both of these ladies were personable and as nice as they could be!  It was a thrill to meet both of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment