Monday, February 27, 2012

Friends at ALA Midwinter!

This photo was taken at the SJL Reviewer's Reception at ALA Midwinter.  I am pictured with my friend, Teresa Schauer, who is the owner of the Book Trailers for All website, a repository for booktrailers!  She was getting ready to announce the winners of the 2012 School Library Journal Book Trailee Awards.  Daniel Neal, a sophomore at Flower Mound High School, won the "Secondary Created for Secondary" division with his trailer for Tenderness  by Robert Cormier!
This photo was taken at the same reception.  I am pictured with my Stephanie Bange, who I had not seen in 25 years!  I was so shocked and surprised to see her at this reception!  I was a bridesmaid in her wedding in Shreveport, LA nearly 26 years ago!  She is now a childrens librarian at a public library in Dayton Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment